Open SiteMaster™ (OSM) 2.0, is Optel’s new software solution for track and trace in the pharma industry. Located at the plant level (L3), OSM’s powerful capabilities enable you to master the entire serialization and aggregation processes, handling the data exchange required between various systems, while adapting to your specific business logic and allowing you to better manage all your data.
Acting as a hub ─ a single point of entry ─ that coordinates actions for your plant (L3), OSM gathers data from the packaging lines (L2) and communicates information and work orders through the existing ERP or MES (L3) and up to the corporate level (L4), getting serial numbers and sending back EPCIS reports.
OSM encapsulates all of Optel’s expertise in serialization and aggregation, complying with the numerous laws and legislations around the world, supporting industry standards and encouraging best practices.
- How it works
- What it does
- Main advantages
- Open scripting
- Expandable modularity
- Particular benefits for CMOs
- Process-order repository
- Serial number management
- Serialization reporting
- Production master data (recipes)
- Central configuration point
- Allows unlimited web-based access
- Saves time and limits errors
- Adapts to your business logic
- Streamlines data communications to serialization server
- Allows you to adapt and take ownership of your process
- Connects to any L1, L2, L3, L4 system; no vendor lock-in
For more specifications