The Optel BlisterSafe™ provides verification of tablets and capsules on any forming material used on blister packaging lines and increases overall line efficiency through a reduction of: downtimes, false-rejects, and rework. BlisterSafe™ also increases line accuracy and quality assurance to help avoid costly recalls. BlisterSafe™ detects colored tablets and capsules even in similar colored blisters. It is able to inspect multiple configurations, even white tablets on a white background. BlisterSafe™ also has advanced software technology capable of handling all cutting matrices and blister tracking.
- Unique illumination technology
- 1,000 blister packs per minute
- Precise color and shape verification
- Broken/missing/misplaced/extra tablets detection
- Double side inspection with double color tablet correlation
- ISO/IEC bar code grading (RSS14, Data Matrix or other)
For more specifications