Travelling to Optel Corporate Offices
Optel corporate offices are located in amazing cities! While travelling to our facilities, take this opportunity to visit beautiful sites and discover the local culture. You will find very useful information and recommendations to plan your business trip and make it more enjoyable.
How to send samples to Optel
1. Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Type of samples that you wish to send*
Product’s name, samples quantity and the active ingredients if any
Brief description of the request/project
2. The Samples Management team will contact you and provide further details of how and where to send your samples.
If you have any further questions, please call +1 418 688 0334 or +353 61480965
* Please note that Optel does not possess any license for the controlled drugs and substances in Canada. As a result, the active ingredients must not be part of the schedules of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act in Canada
Video – Serialization 101
Optel Vision’s Track and Trace modules gives an ultimate solution that meets and surpasses the current serialization legislation and is also very flexible to adapt to all upcoming regulations. Learn more by watching our video.
This video will teach you
- Track & Trace Basics
- Standards Overview
- Practical Solutions for Cartons & Bottles
- Aggregation Solutions
- General Solution Architecture