News First Round Table on Open Architecture for T&T
Countries regulations on serialization put pharmaceutical companies under immense pressure to equip their lines before various countries deadlines. Since the investments are serious and the number of lines to install is enormous, it is fundamental to agree on standards in the industry while the process is at its beginning. In order to come up with a sustainable architecture and reliable solutions, line level supplier’s market leaders have decided to gather and help define the standards for the industry. The stakes are huge for the pharmaceutical industry, but not only; in the end it always comes down to patient safety. Drug shortages is a global issue that can be reduce by taking actions as defining standards that will improve the pharmaceutical industry.
REASONS TO JOIN THE EVENT
– Be part of the first gathering of all major Track & Trace solution providers in the parmaceutical industry
– Be involved in the definition of the standards that will affect all pharmaceutical manufacturers
– Get answers from the best experts in serialization in the world
– Exchange experience with companies that already have implemented Track & Trace infrastructures
September 24th, 2014
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center
WHO CAN ATTEND THE EVENT?
Pharmaceutical manufacturers, standard organization, consultant, healthcare professionals, magazines in the pharmaceutical industry
MANAGERS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTS ONLY
The major objective of this Round Table is to define the standards concerning open architecture for Track & Trace in the pharmaceutical industry. Here are the specific objectives in more details:
• Review requirements of the data exchange between the different architecture levels in the Track &Trace space.
• Presentation of the draft standards that have been defined with major line Track &Trace suppliers to exchange data to upper level systems.
• Presentation of real industry standard case studies in the electronic industry that have lead to the setting of the current standards, what have been their issues? How they solved them? Also, how the new standardsbrought simplicity amongst serialized lines.
• Open discussion with a question and answer time
• Action plan to implement the new standards
Reasons to Join the Round Table
This Round Table is the very first event of its kind where major suppliers in the pharmaceutical industry will define standards for the industry concerning open architectures for Track & Trace.
The stakes are great and will affect each and every player in this industry during the coming years. Be part of the decisive consensus that will define these new standards.
You will also have the chance to get answers to your questions first hand, from the leading providers currently involved in Track & Trace and be able to exchange experiences with companies that already have already implemented their Track & Trace infrastructures.
Who Can Attend the Track & Trace Round Table?
• All suppliers involved in Track & Trace at the production plant
• Pharmaceutical manufacturers
• Managers and technical experts only
• THIS IS A VENDOR AGNOSTIC EVENT, hence sales persons are not permitted
• Standard organizations
• Interested healthcare professionals
• Magazines in the pharmaceutical industry (the goal is to make everyone in the industry aware of the event and that all major suppliers have come up with standards for the industry). Only One journalist per magazine will be invited since there will be no fees for their participation.
Cost to Participate to the Event
• 300€per customer
• 800€per supplier (for 2 persons)
The cost includes: conference room and technical equipment, catering and service, expense for the moderator.
Note:This is a non-profit event, and registered suppliers will receive a detailed report of all costs associated with this event. Hence, all exceeding money will be retransferred back to each supplier at the end of the round table.
An independent consultant in the domain will supervise the Round Table as a moderator in order to guide and lead the discussion. He will have the right to refuse any attendee participation to the event considering they do not meet the guidelines or have not paid to attend this event.
How to Register?
To register, click on the following link and complete the form. Please note that you will be charged the full amount prior to attending the Round Table.
• If you are a supplier, click on the following link and then select “Supplier Admission”(2 persons maximum per registration, email address is mandatory)
• If you are a customer, a consultant, a standard organization or a healthcare professional, click on the following link and then select “Guest Admission”(1 person per registration, email address is mandatory)